Monday, June 11, 2012

A new journey, a new destination

Come 27 June, I'll leave IIT Bombay and head over to Gurgaon. A place, never visited. A city, I had never bothered to know about. Adding further chaos is the fact that I am a person who have traveled quite less. Being blunt, I have never traveled outside of Maharashtra from my home town of Bhilai; not counting a solitary visit to Lucknow, Bhopal and Jabalpur each.
Months have been spent trying to understand Gurgaon and the current situation there. Frankly, statistics point to a situation grim enough to make me regret going there.
Anyways, this blog will talk about my experience of Gurgaon from the eyes of a total stranger. Having sniffed the web in search of info about Millennium City, I will try and talk about things which I could not find to read.

No comments: